[Histonet] Osteoclast stain

Gehan, Loralee Loralee_Gehan <@t> URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Jan 14 07:02:45 CST 2004

I do a TRAP stain, the enzyme histochemical way just about everyday and all
of my samples are fixed in formalin.  For the plastic sections (haven't been
done in some time)  we fixed in an alcoholic formalin.
I can send a protocol if needed.  It's not a kit but it is very similar.
The antibody I have search high and low for and all I can find is one that
works wonderfully in human tissue, not in animal.
Hope that helps a little.
Loralee Gehan
University of Rochester
Orthopaedics Research Lab