[Histonet] Sakura VIP 5

Deltour, Douglas D.(HM2) DDDeltour <@t> sig.med.navy.mil
Mon Jan 12 23:55:26 CST 2004

I have used the VIP 5 floor model, Ventana, and now the Leica TP 1050. I
really like the VIP 5 compared to the rest. It is easy to use and operate.
The one we used was also dependable. It also could call you at home if there
was an error in processing. But who needs a computer talking to them at 2 in
the morning??

HM2(FMF) Douglas D. Deltour
Naval Hospital Sigonella Italy
Supervisor Histology
Histology Technician HT
FROM US: 01139095564862 DSN: 624-4862
FAX FROM US: 01139095564680 DSN: 624-4680

DISCLAIMER: Confidentiality Notice - This e-mail message, including any
of the original message. **** Informazione Confidenziale - Questa e-Mail,
incluso eventuali allegati, contiene informazioni confidenziali intese
unicamente alla persona/e a cui e' indirizzata. Se avete ricevuto per errore
questo messaggio, cortesemente contattare immediatamente il mittente e
cancellare la e-Mail. Grazie****.