[Histonet] particle counting

Barry R Rittman Barry.R.Rittman <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Mon Jan 12 12:26:21 CST 2004

Cathy
I am familiar with the image analysis and some of the methodology of
particle counting but need some more details.
What is the format? Can these particles be freed from the net.
What information do you need, numbers, particle ranges, shapes etc.
Thanks
Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Cathy
Mayton
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 12:17 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] particle counting

Dear Fellow Histonetters,

Is there anyone that is familiar with particle counting?  I have no
experience in this or even aware of a lab that might could help out.
The client needs to count particles caught in a "net" that will range in
size of
100-900 microns.   Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,
Cathy
"Quality Histology with a Personal Touch"

A GLP Compliant Laboratory

Cathy A. Mayton
Wasatch Histo Consultants, Inc.
775-625-4425