[Histonet] non-gyn cytology specimens

Kemlo Rogerson kemlo <@t> tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 03:02:45 CST 2004

ThinPrep? Only ThinPrep? You don't actually mean Liquid based Cytology
do you? No? Only ThinPrep?

Surely not..................

Mr Kemlo Rogerson MSc DMS MIBiol CBiol FIBMS
Tel: 0208 970 8414
Mob: 07830 196072
Mobile E-Mail kemlorogerson <@t> 3mail.com
FAX & Answer Phone 0871 242 8094
E-mail Accounts:
             kemlo <@t> tiscali.co.uk or
             kemlo1 <@t> btinternet.com
Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and/or any
attachments(s) may be of a private and confidential nature, and is
intended solely for the attention of the addressee. If you have received
this message in error or feel you should not have been the intended
recipient, please return it and any attachments to the sender
immediately. All messages relating to this communication should then be
deleted from your system. Unauthorised usage, copying, disclosure or
alteration of this message and/or attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust will not be held
responsible for any direct or indirect damages which may arise from
alteration of this message or any attachment(s), by a third party or
resulting from the transmission of a virus.