[Histonet] Dotting pens

Anna Inman AInman <@t> stmarygj.com
Tue Feb 17 09:14:12 CST 2004

 The dotting pens our Pathologists and Cytotechs like are being discontinued
by Pilot (Extra Fine Point Permanent Marker). We have tried the Ultra Fine
PinPoint Pen from Eberhard Faber but without success.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you.

Anna Inman
SMH Pathology
(970)244-7624
fax (970) 244-2100
ainman <@t> stmarygj.com <mailto:ainman <@t> stmarygj.com>

This electronic message and all contents contain information from St. Mary's
Hospital which may be attorney-client privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the
addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the  contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.  Thank you.