[Histonet] VEGF in rat xenografts

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> colobio.com
Mon Feb 16 17:24:02 CST 2004

Nancy,
I do VEGF on rat tissue all the time, xenographs and human tumor cell
implanted.  I use monoclonal vegf from Santa Cruz at 1:200 with proteinase k
digestion for 5 min.  I am using the the same vegf on sheep tissue now with
good results.
Patsy

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of
nperson211 <@t> comcast.net
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 2:12 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] VEGF in rat xenografts

Histonetters,
Does anyone do VEGF IHC on FFPE sections of rats that have been implanted
with human tumor cell lines?  If anyone does and would be willing to share
their experiences, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance (and with great hope!),
Nancy Lemke
Hermelin Brain Tumor Center
Henry Ford Hospital
Detroit, MI