[Histonet] Images of IHC artefacts

Greg Dobbin dobbin <@t> upei.ca
Mon Feb 16 13:43:51 CST 2004

Hello Everyone,
If any of you have digital images right there on your hard drive (that
is to say don't go to any trouble), of some of the more common
artefacts encountered when doing IHC staining (eg's positive
staining of rbs's due to inadequate quenching, endogenous biotin).
A "before and after" or "right and wrong" set for comparison would
be extremely helpful.

I am going to Mexico this week to offer a wet lab workshop and (at
the last minute!) I have been snookered into doing a presentation at
the same time. It will be very informal I understand, but a
presentation of any kind with out images will soon put everyone to
sleep I'm sure! I don't have time to get the images myself before I
go, so I am hoping some of you can come through for me.
(incidentally, I am not being paid for this workshop-just travel
expenses).
Thanks in advance if you can help.
Greg

Greg Dobbin