[Histonet] IHC on H&E section

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 20:21:32 CST 2004

Patsy,
         Don't bother destaining it. It's extra steps that increase the
odds of having the tissue fall off. Once you get the coverslip off running
the slide back to water thru alcohol will take out most of the eosin. The
pretreatment (whatever it is) will probably take out the rest. Unless you
are not using hematoxylin as a counterstain just leave it on. Less you need
to worry about afterword.
Amos Brooks