[Histonet] Cyclin D 1

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Sun Feb 8 06:29:49 CST 2004

If you are using cyclin D1 to confirm a diagnosis of mantle cell
lymphoma, you need to use a mantle cell lymphoma that overexpresses this
nuclear protein as a positive control.

Richard Cartun

>>> "Noreen Fitzgibbons" <nfitzgi726 <@t> charter.net> 02/06/04 07:59PM >>>
Hello Histonet bodies,

Our lab at Washoe Medical Center, in Reno Nevada has recently started
doing IHC and we are having a difficult time finding either tissue for
the Cyclin D 1 to make controls or finding control slides for this
stain.

If anyone has any information about how I can get tissue or slides for
this I would be very happy.  Please share.

Thanks,

Noreen Fitzgibbons

oink   oink

    \    oo    /