[Histonet] Cerner vs Meditech

Joanne Mauger MAUGER <@t> email.chop.edu
Thu Feb 5 11:51:05 CST 2004

They have used meditech here for years and don,t like it. We are looking at Cerner, which is windows based, and much easier to use and interface. Meditech is archaic key funtion DOS like system.

>>> "Hallada, Teri" <thallada <@t> noch.org> 02/05/04 10:29AM >>>
I was wondering if anyone could offer advice in choosing between Cerner and Meditech AP systems. We are currently using Tamtron (and hope to continue). The hospital is in the process of choosing a new HIS and we may be asked to utilize one of these two systems.
Thanks.
Teri Hallada BS MT CT (ASCP)
thallada <@t> noch.org

Confidentiality Statement:
This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed.  It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from
disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the
intended recipient) or copying this information.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or
by telephone at (616) 842-3600.  Thank you.