[Histonet] immunoflourescent positive signal around tissue edges only

Brent Benish BBenish <@t> celgene.com
Wed Feb 4 16:21:41 CST 2004

Having an issue where my liver tissue only has positive immunofluorescent
labeling near the lateral edges of the tissue.  As I look medially, the
positive signal is lost.
This effect is dramatic in paraffin embedded tissues, and less dramatic with
frozen sections that are postfixed on slides with 4% para.  Sections are
covered with solutions for all protocol steps, and are not drying out.  Any
ideas about why only the outer edges (5 cells deep) of the liver label
properly???

Thanks
Brent

THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
message. Thank You.