[Histonet] Adipocyte- and Preadipocyte-Specific Antibody Search

Phillip Huff huffpw <@t> uleth.ca
Wed Feb 4 12:57:25 CST 2004

I would like to have the advice of the histonet community on recommended
antibodies against preadipocytes and adipocytes that people have had
success with.  Currently we are using a mouse tissues.

I would like to use preadipocyte factor-1 for an anti-preadipocyte
antibody, but would like to know if anyone has had success with other
antibodies. In addition, can anyone direct me to sources (commercial or
otherwise) of pref-1 antibody that they have found, other that Alpha
Diagnostic, which is the only one I am aware of.

As for an adipocyte-specific antibody, any recommendations would be nice.
I would like to use ACRP30 but would appreciate any recommendations on
other antibodies and sources.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Phillip Huff