[Histonet] Embryonic Endothelial Marker

m. van mkempen m.vankempen <@t> erasmusmc.nl
Wed Feb 4 09:52:02 CST 2004

Dear all,

I am a PhD student at the Erasmus MC in Rotterdam and I am trying to
isolate embryonic endothelial cells from mouse lungs and set primary
cultures.
At the moment I have a couple of cultures that I have isolated by using
a Percoll gradient. To identify these type of cells I have been using
CD31 and Fli-1 antibodies in immunostainings but they did not reveal to
be such good markers. I was woundering if anyone could sugest other
maker/antibodies that would work weel on embryonic endothelial cells.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!
Kind regards.
Marta