[Histonet] Image Analysis Software

Phillip Huff huffpw <@t> uleth.ca
Mon Feb 2 13:50:20 CST 2004

Why spend any money? NIH has a free program called ImageJ (for PCs) (or
NIH Image for Macs ;-)) that has a number of macro-based add-ons for
different image analysis applications. Search for either ImageJ or NIH
Image (in Google of course) and you should find the program through the
NIH website.

It may take some time to invest in getting the correct macros (or perhaps
he can write his own). Then he should share them through the NIH Image
webpage.

Hope this helps,
Phil