[Histonet] TMA Software.

Helen Fedor hfedor <@t> jhmi.edu
Mon Feb 2 08:45:17 CST 2004

http://webhost5.nts.jhu.edu/~tmalab/
this is our website.
We have our own software, Which was designed and written by our lab.
It is pretty user friendly. The data for the array design is put into
the array builder application. After the slides are stained they can be
scanned with an image analysis system, and the images are then directly
linked to the data from the scan.
you can get to our software from this page.
you can view a demo of the software and also log on as guest to view
images.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Helen

Helen L. Fedor B.S.
Johns Hopkins University
Brady Urological Institute
600 N Wolfe St
Marburg Room 406

WARNING: E-mail sent over the Internet is not secure. Information sent
by e-mail may not remain confidential.
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended only for the individual to whom it
is addressed. It may be used only in accordance with applicable laws. If
you received this e-mail by mistake, notify the sender and destroy the
e-mail.

Baltimore MD 21287
email: hfedor <@t> jhmi.edu
Phone: 410 614-1660
Pager: 410 283-3419

>>> LD Ridley <L.D.Ridley <@t> bham.ac.uk> 02/02/04 09:25AM >>>
This is just an enquiry to all those out there that construct and
analyse Tissue Microarrays in the lab. We are looking into the various
analysis software packages availible to try and organise our data we are
rapidly generating. I would be really grateful if people could let me
know what they are using, where it can be obtained from including costs
etc and any other opinions you have of it.
Many thanks in advance for your help
Lee
Lee Ridley
Research Associate

L.D.Ridley <@t> bham.ac.uk
Cancer Research UK Institute for Cancer Studies
University of Birmingham
Vincent Drive
Edgbaston
Birmingham