[Histonet] Glass knife Makers

Snider, Deanna dsnider <@t> shrinenet.org
Wed Dec 29 07:09:55 CST 2004

My lab is getting collecting information on glass knife makers, in
anticipation of purchasing one.  Can anyone out there give some input on
particular brands, since this is totally out of my realm.  I am most
interested in ease of use, durability, etc.   I am having a really difficult
time trying to collect information on these items.  Thanks in advance....

Deanna Snider HT ASCP
Research Lab
Shriners Hospital for Children
Cincinnati, OH
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, (or
authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies
of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply
e-mail or telephone (813) 281-0300.