[Histonet] special stain tissue block/slide controls

pam plumlee paw555 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 10:30:35 CST 2004

Hi all:  I am developing a special stains slide and
control block bank for our research pharm lab.  We
currently perform about 13 different stains (not
including immunos).  This will be a small scale
project as we only do about 10-20 specials per month.
Can anyone refer me to a good website or share info so
I can be complete as possible on this project.  We are
a GLP lab.  Thanks for any help and happy holidays, Pam