[Histonet] histology tech job opportunity

Dawn Cowie dlcowie <@t> prodigy.net
Mon Dec 20 12:28:23 CST 2004

Happy Holidays to all!

I have a full time position available for a Florida licensed histology tech. Monday thru Friday, days. Rotate one Saturday in five. We are a full service pathology lab. Duties include: embedding, microtomy, special stains, IHC. We offer a competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, generous paid time off and 9 paid holidays. Florida license as a HTL or HT required. ASCP certification preferred. Experience preferred. If interested or would like more info, please contact:

Dawn Cowie, Histology Supv at 850-416-7251. Fax resume to 850-416-4471. E-mail resume to dlcowie <@t> prodigy.net