[Histonet] Re: Histology Salaries

McLemore, Lisa M lmclemor <@t> seattlecca.org
Thu Dec 16 14:27:33 CST 2004

Hello all,

Recently, there was someone who had just passed her HT  exam inquiring about
salary.  The salaries HT's make depend on many variables. ( i.e.. where you
work, what city your in, experience etc...)  However, for FYI there is a web
site that you can visit (www. salary.com) to get a general idea of what the
market is like. Go to job category and select "Healthcare Technicians" and
it will take you to "Job Titles".  There you will be able to view graphs and
basic reports for your area.

Hope this helps.

Lisa M. McLemore
Lead Histologist
Research Histopathology
Shared Resources
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Phone:  (206) 288-6898
Fax:      (206) 288-1345
lmclemor <@t> seattlecca.org

 This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please leave a message
via telephone at (206) 288-6266, notify me by electronic reply, and
relate to official business are understood as neither given nor
endorsed by the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. To view our complete
Notice of Privacy Practices, visit our web site at www.seattlecca.org.