[Histonet] Validated Accessioning Program, Freezer Maintenance

Madary, Joseph MadaryJ <@t> MedImmune.com
Fri Dec 10 16:21:56 CST 2004

Does anyone out in Histoland have a recommendation for an off the shelf software program that we could use to accession case in the lab and that can be validated for GLP purposes?  We will require it to accession specimens and place in a freezer for now, but would like it to double up as a regular Histology accessioning program.

Also does anyone have an SOP on freezer maintenace they would be willing to share?  This is also a GLP related issue.  Thanks in advance.

Nick Madary HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Manager, Medimmune Inc
Wk 301.398.6113
Madaryj <@t> medimmune.com