[Histonet] Cryo Mbed

Galina Deyneko galinadeyneko <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 12:36:52 CST 2004

Hi Dr.Scouten and histonetters,
Does it mean that Cryo M Bed more "supportive" than OCT. I work with
murine carotid arteries with atheroscl. plaque. .I fix them for 2 hours
in 10 % formalin and embed in OCT, but I have to cut with T  -28 C in
microtome and mount on cool slides , otherwise I am not able to obtain
good  vessel' lumen and plaque scrolls up or falls down and still I
receive 30% of distorted slices. Any advices will be appreciate.
Galina Deyneko
CV Department
Novartis Cambridge MA
617-871-7613