[Histonet] OK you guys (writing a book) - you're ganging up on me!!

Rocan rocan <@t> mac.com
Fri Dec 3 15:27:31 CST 2004

Gail:
I am sure any editor can look into  histonet archives and give you a
nice contract!
I always read your postings and I am so very impressed with your
knowledge. Research hsito is a growing field and not easy.  Not many
things are routine in research. A nice technical book along with a good
Altas of mouse tissue could make a kill.
Please do think about it.
Thanks

-----
Dr.Rocio Sierra-Honigmann