[Histonet] A good illiustrated book

Shrttmprd <@t> aol.com Shrttmprd <@t> aol.com
Wed Dec 1 18:06:57 CST 2004

Could anyone recommend a good illustrated book for slides with special
stains and so forth?  I wanted a good reference for myself on the types of  stains
on various tissues.  Thank you in advance for your support.

Oh!  Thank you to everyone that gave me sound advice on preparing for  the HT
practical!  I did pass the practical but am still waiting for the  results on
the slide submissions.  So, I am not out of the woods yet and  and my fingers
are still crossed!  I will keep you posted once I hear  something.