[Histonet] roommate needed for NSH

Bartlett, Jeanine JQB7 <@t> CDC.GOV
Fri Aug 27 12:11:32 CDT 2004

She has a real good personality and makes her own clothes!  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Ford
Royer
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 1:05 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] roommate needed for NSH

Could you tell me a little bit more about this person?  What's her
sign?  Can she cook? ...etc.

~ Ford (SWM) Royer  ;-)
M.S.B.
Minneapolis, MN
800-745-4869

Melissa Jans wrote:

>Hello all!!
>
>I am looking for someone who wants to save a little money at NSH this
>year!!!  I have a female co-worker who is looking for someone to share
>a room with in Toronto.  She already has a room reserved..... Please
contact me privately if you or someone you know is interested.  I can be
contacted via email (please send your phone # so I may call you) or the
phone # below.