[Histonet] "Predictation"

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 21:51:25 CDT 2004

Joyce,
    in a word YES.

Joe Nocito BS, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Manager
Pathology Reference Lab
San Antonio, TX
----- Original Message -----
From: "Weems, Joyce" <JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org>
To: "Histonet" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 2:46 PM
Subject: [Histonet] "Predictation"

> This may sound like a stupid question, but do your pathologists ever
predictate results of immuno and special stains before they receive them? In
other words, dictate what they anticipate the results of the stain to be and
then dictate changes later if necessary?
> I have been asked to pose this question. You guys are the first I turn to!
>
> Thanks much, j
>
> Joyce Weems
> Pathology Manager
> Saint Joseph's Hospital
> 5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
> Atlanta, GA 30342
> 404-851-7376 - Phone
> 404-851-7831 - Fax
>

> Confidentiality Notice ** The information contained in this message may be
privileged and is confidential information intended for the use of the
addressee listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer.