[Histonet] FW: Salt-split skit technique for immunofluorescence

Barry R Rittman Barry.R.Rittman <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Thu Aug 26 10:13:58 CDT 2004

Are you referring to the separation of epithelium from the underlying
connective tissue by splitting at the basement membrane?
If so I can send you the EDTA separation technique.
Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sharon
Allen
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 8:35 AM
To: Histonet (E-mail)
Subject: [Histonet] FW: Salt-split skit technique for immunofluorescence

This e-mail and/or any documents in this transmission is intended for
the address(s) only and may contain legally privileged or confidential
information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, copying or
dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original.