[Histonet] Fos aby NOT IN RABBIT for IHC

Susan Travers travers.3 <@t> osu.edu
Thu Aug 26 10:48:38 CDT 2004

--
I am looking for an antibody against c-fos that is reactive in rat
and NOT MADE in rabbit for immunohistochemistry.

We have tried the goat anti-fos from Santa Cruz and it did not work
well for us (we have alot of experience with ihc for fos and the
rabbot aby's from both santa cruz and oncogene have worked well in
the past).

Does anyone have any suggestions? We normally use para/PLP,
para/acrolein, or para-fixed tissue (in decreasing order of
preference)

Thanks very much for any suggestions.

Susan Travers, Ph.D.
Professor, Oral Biology