[Histonet] Stable DAB - Usage Conditions - Phoenix BioTechnologies -

Phillip Huff histophilhuff <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 12:46:00 CDT 2004

We have decided to try the Stable DAB from Phoenix and we would like to know what staining conditions others on histonet have used. The protocol calls for 5 + 5 minutes at 55C. Is this the condition that everyone is using or are people incubating at room temperature?

Please let me know as we are attempting to optimize a new protocol for an antibody we hope to use regularly.

Thanks,

Phil Huff

http://www.phxbio.com/