[Histonet] Re: Shurmark labeler

WWmn916 <@t> aol.com WWmn916 <@t> aol.com
Tue Aug 24 15:18:05 CDT 2004

Hi Karen,
I'm sorry to report (and hopefully do so without complaining) that I have not had a very good initial impression of Shurmark.  The sales rep (when I can get a hold of him and trust what he says he will follow through on) has been difficult to see the machine.  Too, bad, because the equipment itself looks good on paper.  But sales reps do, in my opinion, sell themselves too.  He tells me one thing, I update my boss, and then next time I talk with the sales rep, he tells me something different.  After this much effort, I've decided to look at others.  I will be able to tell you more about some of the competing labeling systems then.  If you decide to check out Shurmark yourself, I'd be interested in what you experience with them is.

Deb King, HT(ASCP)
Sacramento, CA