[Histonet] special stains on slides that have been to waterov ernight

Yaskovich, Ruth A (NIH/NIDCR) ryaskovich <@t> dir.nidcr.nih.gov
Thu Aug 19 08:41:34 CDT 2004

Jim,
That slide will work fine for special stains.
Ruth Yaskovich
National Institutes of Health
National Institute of Dental and Crainiofacial Research
Neuronal Gene Expression Section