[Histonet] Recycling Systems

Carole Fields cgfields <@t> lexhealth.org
Wed Aug 18 08:16:28 CDT 2004

Hi Amy,

We would like to recycle xylene and alcohol.  At the present time we are
having it hauled and we are about to go to the next level...it is getting
expensive.
THX
Carole

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Self [mailto:ASelf <@t> gmhsc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 5:07 PM
To: Carole Fields
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Recycling Systems

	Carole,   we have a CBG Biotech recycler.  Right now we only recycle
xylene since that is a very pricy chemical. I think that we were paying
something like 200.00(+) for a case of 4 (1-gal. jugs).   It has been a very
good machine I can't say that we have any problems with it - hold on let me
knock on wood real quick -  I think that you woule like the CBG - and they
have good tech. support.  What are you planning on recycling?  This one that
we have will recycle alcohol also, but right now we only recycle xylene.
Good Luck..... Amy