[Histonet] tris-HCl antigen retrieval - Protocol Online -

Phillip Huff histophilhuff <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 16:38:35 CDT 2004

Check out the following website. Scroll down for the relevant links to antigen retrieval techniques some of which involve tris buffer.

http://www.protocol-online.org/prot/Immunology/Immunohistochemistry/Antigen_Retrieval/index.html

The protocol online site has a very valuable selection of protocols.

nperson211 <@t> comcast.net wrote:
Histonetters,
Would any of you be so kind as to share any and all formulae for buffers utilizing Tris base and HCl for antigen retrieval, with a pH of 10.0? I have one formula but it is giving me uneven results.
Thanks in advance,
Nancy Lemke
Hermelin Brain Tumor Center
Henry Ford Hospital