[Histonet] mouse monoclonal antibody for p-c-Jun

wenlong w.huang <@t> qmul.ac.uk
Mon Aug 16 13:14:42 CDT 2004

I recently bought a mouse monoclonal antibody against p-c-Jun from Santa Cruz Biotech (sc-822). I used this antibody for immunofluoresent staining of cryostat sections from injured rat spinal cord (4% PF perfusion of the rat). I got very strong non-specific labelling of the axons. Any kind advice of how to avoid such non-specific labelling? also anyone has a good protocol for this monoclonal antibody?

Many thanks,

Dr. WL Huang

Neuroscience Centre
Queen Mary University of London