[Histonet] MMP-1 immuno labelling of placenta

Y. Wang ynwang <@t> u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 13 16:35:07 CDT 2004

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience immuno labelling placenta tissue with
anti-MMP1? We have tried this (cryosections with ABC kit with DAB) but are
getting alot of (what we assume to be) background and nothing that looks
like images we have seen on-line. Seeing as we have not had any experience
with placenta tissue we are questioning if we are took the tissue from the
correct place from the placenta (we were given a whole one which we took
random samples from).

Thank you for your help
Yak-Nam Wang

Senior Fellow