[Histonet] a question on ethics

Linda Blazek BlazekL <@t> childrensdayton.org
Fri Aug 13 13:15:19 CDT 2004

Seems to me you have already shut down and have made up your mind that
you are done and don't want to accept some of the great ideas that have
been offered today.  If your goal is to solve the problems you have
encountered then the histonet has offered some wonderful help.

>>> <pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net> 8/13/2004 1:47:06 PM >>>

There is also the issue that this position is not what I was told it
would be. I also didn't expect to have so many issues such as a tech
that can't work up to my standards. Also I keep asking myself if it is
worth it esp. when this isn't turning out to be the job I expected it to
be. Lastly, how can I work for someone I can't respect or trust?  Any
thought on that?

> From: Gary Gill <garygill <@t> dcla.com>
> Date: 2004/08/13 Fri PM 01:39:01 EDT
> To: "'pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net'" <pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net>,  pam marcum