[Histonet] a question on ethics

pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net
Fri Aug 13 12:47:06 CDT 2004

There is also the issue that this position is not what I was told it would be. I also didn't expect to have so many issues such as a tech that can't work up to my standards. Also I keep asking myself if it is worth it esp. when this isn't turning out to be the job I expected it to be. Lastly, how can I work for someone I can't respect or trust?  Any thought on that?