[Histonet] a question on ethics

Stephen.Eyres <@t> sanofi-synthelabo.com Stephen.Eyres <@t> sanofi-synthelabo.com
Fri Aug 13 07:56:12 CDT 2004

Ron,

Don't run Ron, Ron, don't run Ron (there's a song that goes like that...
something about meeting someone on a Monday).  Seriously, though. I agree
with a previous respondent that you need to tell someone with lots of clout
to sort  make sure the mess is sorted out. From the patient's point of
view, the very fact you've raised the issue means that you're the best
person there to do the sorting out.  The person with the clout, will act as
your shield, though a bit of Kelvar might come in handy!!

Best of luck.

Steve

                      "Marshall Terry Dr,
                      Consultant Histopathologist"           To:      <Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com>
                      <Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk         "Ron Martin" <pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net>
                      >                                      cc:      histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
                      Sent by:                               Subject: RE: [Histonet] a question on ethics
                      histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouth
                      western.edu

                      13/08/2004 13:40

Yes,  Do run Ron run

Dr Terry L Marshall, B.A.(Law), M.B.,Ch.B.,F.R.C.Path
 Consultant Pathologist
 Rotherham General Hospital
 South Yorkshire
 England