[Histonet] SEEKING HISTOLOGIST

Comcast Mail tinayates <@t> comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 20:40:55 CDT 2004

Salem Hospital is a 454-bed facility located in the beautiful Willamette Valley of western Oregon.  Salem Hospital Regional Laboratory, Advance Magazine's 2004 Lab of the Year, is currently seeking an individual for placement as a Histologist HT/HTL(ASCP).  This opening is full-time and includes participation in both weekend and IHC rotations. Our busy and varied Surgical Pathology environment requires candidates who possess skilled experience in tissue processing, embedding, microtomy, special stains and automated immunohistochemistry.  Our values of customer service require candidates who possess the ability to fully integrate into our culture of technical excellence in a team-oriented environment.  Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available.  Please apply online at www.salemhospital.org or call 1.800.825.5199 for more information.