[Histonet] Problems with VIP 5

Daryl Mikita dmikita <@t> wmcnet.org
Thu Aug 12 09:00:07 CDT 2004

Hello,

We have had our VIP 5 for about a year now, and have not had any problems with it (functional) at all.  The only problem we have found is that the counter for the amount of times each solution is used doesn't keep track of the last paraffin correctly.  We only use the first two baths of paraffin and the # 12 paraffin count is usually not correct.  The machine processes correctly and the tissue is fine.

If we would have to buy a new machine again, we would buy the VIP 5 again, with no second thoughts.

TTYL,
Daryl Mikita