[Histonet] Position Opportunity

Jasper, Thomas G. TJasper <@t> smdc.org
Wed Aug 11 17:18:53 CDT 2004

Opportunity available in Duluth, MN.  SMDC (St. Mary's/Duluth Clinic) seeks
to fill a position in the Histology Department.  This is a full-time day
shift position at a progressive tertiary care facility.  SMDC is located
near the shore of scenic Lake Superior.  Duluth is a clean and green
community within minutes of wilderness in both northern Minnesota and
Wisconsin.  Greater urban amenities are available in Minneapolis/St. Paul
150 miles south on I-35.  Duluth offers much in the way of culture,
education and entertainment in the greater western Lake Superior area.  SMDC
serves northern Minnesota, northern Wisconsin and the western Upper
Peninsula of Michigan.  Consider joining our respected and respectful
pathology service, here at our hidden gem.  For further information and
application information log on to www.smdc.org <http://www.smdc.org> .
Phone 218/786-4564 Fax 218/786-4018.

Thomas Jasper HT(ASCP)BAS
Anatomic Pathology Coordinator