[Histonet] employment at MIT in Cambridge MA

Denise Crowley dencrowl <@t> MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 11 07:47:01 CDT 2004

We are looking to add a histotech to our Histology Core Facility in
the Center for Cancer Research at Massachusetts Institute of
Technology.  Our staff consists of 2 techs and a facility manager
working for 20 different laboratories all interested in researching
the genetic basis for cancer.  Our work consists of processing,
sectioning, and H&E staining of animal tissues (mostly mouse, but
some zebrafish as well).  We have the latest in automated equipment
including a ThermoElectron Excelsior processor, ThermoElectron
Finesse microtomes, ThermoElectron Cryotome, ThermoElectron Gemini
Stainer, and ThermoElectron Consul Coverslipper  We are looking for a
full-time tech with Histology experience.  While certification is not
required, we need someone who is committed to staying in Histology
and who can serve as a resource for grad students and postdoctoral
fellows in helping to design their experiments.
Hours are flexible and benefits are great.  If you are interested in
a challenging environment where your expertise is truly appreciated,
send me a resume and we will talk.
Denise Crowley, Facility Manager Histology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Center for Cancer Research
40 Ames St. E17-230
Cambridge MA 02139