[Histonet] Problem with VIP 5

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 10 15:24:55 CDT 2004

Our VIP 5 has the same condensation problem, but as we do not use
formalin in the processor-we fix on the bench, then put them in the
processor-we have not had any problems so far.

 But, out of curiosity, what kind of towel?  I'm assuming the terrycloth
kind, but how big?

Thanks,
Kathleen Roberts
Principal Lab Technician