[Histonet] Fall practical? clarifying first question

JCarpenter764 <@t> aol.com JCarpenter764 <@t> aol.com
Mon Aug 9 05:44:35 CDT 2004

I'm sorry i think i might have been misunderstood.  I have applied to take the practical in June for the July 1st deadline. They say to wait 30 days before recieving your practical by mail, and i still haven't recieved it yet. I did pull it off of the internet though so i was able to collect my tissue and stuff. I just want to know if anyone has received the exam by mail b/c it is due October 1st.