[Histonet] one question

=?gb2312?q?d=20c?= cdan1204 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Sat Aug 7 03:24:44 CDT 2004

My name is danc, our laboratory stores all of the paraffin-embeded specimens at room temperature.Since we learned that eighteen months is considered a reasonable estimate for storage of tissue for optimal quality.Our director wants to improve our storage techniques in order to extend the storage time.So now I am responsible for  the techniques problem.I would greatly appreciate any instructions for paraffin-embeded specimens storage that you folks could give me.Thank you very much.

danc
Jinling Hospital
Nanjing China