[Histonet] electrical charge slides

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Fri Aug 6 11:12:06 CDT 2004

Bill,

Would you explain what is used for coating that contains calcium?  Does
Silane contain calcium?  Poly L lysine?  If there another coating we are
not aware of, the one containing calcium?  I have never heard this theory
before and am fascinated by your comments.

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology