[Histonet] Benchmark XT

Barbara Lentz Barbara_Lentz <@t> dahlchase.com
Fri Aug 6 08:38:20 CDT 2004

We have had 2 Benchmarks and 1 XT for a year now.  We have had Thermal
Pad problems with one of the Benchmarks only.  No file corruptions have
occurred.  The main problem we've had with the XT involved a sensor to
the slide drawer.  Barb

>>> "Lab" <lab <@t> mcpathology.com> 08/05/04 02:50PM >>>
Our lab has had 2 ventana nexes systems and we are looking to upgrade
to 2 benchmark xt units.We have had one in our lab to demo for approx. 3
months.During this time we have had 2 thermal pad issues and several
file corruptions. Has anyone with a benchmark xt had similar problems
and if so how often? Any opions about the instrument would be helpful.
                                                 Thanks,
                                                 Amy Boan,HT