[Histonet] Secondary Antibodies dilutions

Dardo Ferrara dardofer <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:12:29 CDT 2004

I have had problem with biotinylated Abs .I have used 10ng/ml and it seems
to be too much based on a lot of background in addition to some nonspecific
binding even when using streptavidin conjugates...

Dardo Ferrara
Emory University