[Histonet] Private responses

Dawson, Glen GDawson <@t> Milw.Dynacare.com
Thu Aug 5 09:03:25 CDT 2004

Baowei & All,

If you don't want to deal with large amounts of grief, I would encourage you
to respond privately.  Due to threats of calls to my employer, lawsuits,
profanity, constant flaming of every response I post and attaining my own
little histonet stalker (you know who you are), I keep 99% of all my
listserver that revel in tearing down the posts of others rather than
creating helpful or insightful posts themselves.  It is not a bad thing for
you to post privately to avoid these problems.

I actually used to post publicly up to the point that I was dealing with
personal attacks more than I was gleaning useful information from the
histonet.  Engaging in those types of interactions was too time consuming,
draining & enfuriating.  Expressing one's own view is nice and, yes, it
should be OK, but it isn't.  I see no value in "shaming" someone into
posting publicly.  If you don't want to...don't.

The funny thing is that I'll be getting flamed for this post which is
whining about being flamed...isn't it ironic?

Just My OPINION,

Glen Dawson  BS, HT & QIHC (ASCP)
IHC Coordinator
Milwaukee, WI