"...No one... saw it..." RE: [Histonet] Thanks

Hallada, Teri thallada <@t> noch.org
Wed Aug 4 14:16:01 CDT 2004

"Ditto." I have experienced the same problem from the same parties on the Cytopath.net.
Teri Hallada BS MT CT (ASCP)
thallada <@t> noch.org

Confidentiality Statement:
This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed.  It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from
disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the
intended recipient) or copying this information.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or
by telephone at (616) 842-3600.  Thank you.