[Histonet] water bath policy

KAELPERS <@t> aol.com KAELPERS <@t> aol.com
Thu Apr 29 20:04:12 CDT 2004

I have 2 references that mention cleaning the water bath, however the word
cross contamination is not mentioned.  If I find something I will send it to you
- Good Luck with your CAP inspection!

Theory and Practice of Histotechnology
Sheehan, Hrapchak, second edition - "Processing of Tissue", Chapter 3, p.83
important point number 9 in the Tissue-Handling Chart For Sectioning.

Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques
Bancroft, Gamblin, fifth edition - "Tissue Processing and Microtomy", Chapter
6, p.97 last sentence under the subheading floating out sections.

lge